Are you relying on an inheritance?

1 in 3 are now relying on receiving an inheritance to move home, retire or pay of credit card bills. But what happens if you don’t receive what you expected or relied upon.

Can I claim a greater share if it is simply not enough?

The simple answer is – yes, if you are a qualifying person, then you can ask the court to make reasonable financial provision for you.

The IDR Claim Checker is here to give you confirmation as to whether you qualify to bring such a claim and seek a greater share.

Developed by inheritance dispute specialists, IDR Law, the Claim Checker produces a report in just five minutes with a yes, no or maybe answer to whether your claim has merit and takes just a few minutes to complete.

Simply follow the form through  and receive your answer today.


Or contact us directly and we’ll provide a free initial assessment.

T: 0330 1759912

E: [email protected]